Thursday, September 11, 2014

Last of summer and a Birthday Girl

Well Fall weather has officially hit!  I'm not liking the cold but I am liking the jeans/boots weather!  We had our last summer like weather this past Sunday when we enjoyed the local Harvest Fest! Now this is snow cone love...






Yesterday, we celebrated my little niece, Pheonix, 5th Birthday. I can still remember this little peanut entering the world at 12:12pm on September 10th weighing in at only 6 pounds.  She was such a peanut and little did we know how strong and resilient she would be in her little life! We had lots of little people to help us celebrate her little life!












After the party, we came up to a nice warm house filled with lots of fort making fun!



Its the little things in life that make me happy!
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment