Saturday, March 15, 2014

Spring Fever and a Girls Morning!

I can officially say that I am so sick of winter!  This past week's warmer temperatures and lots of sunshine gave us a little glimpse into Spring and now we have spring fever really bad! The kids have so much energy that they just need to be able to run around outside. We tried to enjoy the slightly warmer temperatures this week but it was still a bit too chilly...


 We enjoyed the sunshine as much as we could in between our busy week of activities!



Bryleigh and I had our hair cuts on Tuesday night...



 Bryleigh and I visited my nieces and Grandma on Friday....


 And the most fun part of the week...a girls day with my baby girl!






Pedicures with my baby girl were so much fun!  I looked forward to these days when we found our that we were having a baby girl and I'm enjoying every minute of our sweet time together!

After our girls morning, we had lunch with Christian at school and then watched his Specials Showcase at school!

Now on to school this morning!  Hope everyone has a great Saturday!





 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment