Saturday, March 29, 2014

Shutterfly Vacation Photo Book

We are slowly getting back into the routine of being home, but there was not much time to think about it. We arrived home very late on Wednesday and it was back to work for me at 7:00am on Thursday.  Since then, it has been go, go, go.  I started back to school today for the last leg of my semester!  I'm counting down the weeks until my internship is over!  Only 7 more weeks:)

I usually have time to share my vacation photos in a collage format but since I do not have the time to put together a collage this year, I will share my Shutterfly photo book that I was able to put together yesterday!  I love having the memories to look back on after a rough day!  We are already missing the sunshine and warmth!


The new way to make a photo album: photo books by Shutterfly.

No comments:

Post a Comment