Sunday, March 9, 2014

A little bit of this..a little bit of that!

Our lives have been a blur lately.  I can't believe how fast this year is starting out but yet it seems that May will never come.  I'm just enjoying the time that I am able to spend with my hubby and kiddos! 

Our Thursday night was spent enjoying Sushi and Hibatchi....yumm! Christian didn't have school on Friday so we were able to stay out later than usual! 



 I attended a training on Friday which addressed youth and drugs.  It is very scary, yet informative, to learn about all the drugs that are out there these days!

I was finally able to see my nieces last week after having missed them for the past few months!




Bryleigh is so funny these days!  Its amazing to me where she picks up some of the things she says and does...like playing cute hand games! 

 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment