Wednesday, September 4, 2013

We have a Preschooler and a New Room!

 The night before Preschool...Bryleigh finally got her big girl bed!  After convincing my parents to finally clear out my childhood room, I was able to talk them into letting Bryleigh have my old bedroom set!  We got it almost all set up and last night was her first night sleeping in her Owl Themed Room!





Now we just have to de-clutter a tad bit!  Her room is the perfect size for a crib or a toddler bed but once we put a twin size bed and 2 dressers in her room, it made the free space much smaller!  But we are getting there, and I love how I could keep some of the decorations from her nursery int  the room! And she loves it too!



Bryleigh was all rested up for her First day of Preschool this morning...


 She was so excited for her first day!  This girl was all smiles and poses this morning!



 She was so upset when we were dropping Christian off at school because she thought she was staying at Christian's school. But when we arrived at her school, she couldn't wait to get out of the car and put her backpack on!




 While many of the other children were crying for their parents to stay, Bryleigh, on the other hand, got right down to business and started coloring!  She didn't even want to say bye to me because she was too busy with what she was doing!

I can say that I didn't even shed a tear today because I knew that our independent little girl would do just fine!  She was so excited to tell us all about her day of playing with playdough, dancing, coloring pictures, and meeting new friends!  

We offically have a 1st Grader and a Preschooler in our house! Watch out,  our kids are going to be quite the smarty pants!  
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Oh I just love her sweet room:)! She looks like a such a big girl going to school.

    ReplyDelete