Monday, September 16, 2013

Free Movie Sunday

Our theater had free kids movies this past week. We came across it on Sunday morning and decided that it was too good of a deal to pass up. So on Sunday afternoon we headed to see Turbo...



Our little ham

 "Turbo" was such a great movie!  Definitely a movie that we will buy!

Tonight we had beautiful weather so we spent all night outside!  I went for a short run and then the kids went for a drive :)
 The cool kids on the block...

Tonight, Bryan tried out a new recipe!  Chicken Alfredo Bake. It was super easy and very yummy!


Unfortunately, for the next 9 months, my blog posts are going to be short and sweet!  This girl is having to split my time between work, internship, school, husband, and kids!  I'm spread pretty thin and trying to learn the new routine!  So until next time...
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

1 comment:

  1. You are one busy mama! Just throw a few picks up and call it a week:) That is what I have done lately also. They are defiantly the coolest kids I've seen!;)

    ReplyDelete