Tuesday, August 11, 2015

House Progress


We are slowly, but surely, making headway on remodeling our home. Our goal was to have the kitchen complete before we moved in but it has been a very slow process.  I"m thinking we are going to have to buy a toaster oven and make do with what we have so we can at least be somewhat settled before school starts! In between painting unpacking, I have been able to get the kids rooms organized.  I'm in love with how the house is turning out so far!  Here is a sneak peak into our remodel journey...

Kitchen Before/During















Dining Room Before




Kids Bathroom Before








 Kids Bathroom After





Bryleigh's Room After








Christian's Room Before





Christian's Room After




Master Bath Before/During










Half Bath After


Christian the Wall Paper Peeler


We have come a long way but we still have a long way to go!  I start my internship in 2 weeks so I'm hoping we are somewhat settled in soon!  I'm very excited for all of the remodeling to be complete!

 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment