Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Bay Beach Amusement Park

The kids and I took a trip to Green Bay today in order to meet up with my friend from school. The kids have been so patient with me while I work on house projects every day off that I have, so I decided that we needed to get away on one of the last few days off that I will have for awhile (Since I start my internship next week!)

We hadn't yet made it to Bay Beach Amusement Park this year and we usually try to go at least 1 time each summer. You can't go wrong with 25-50 cent rides! Although the weather did not seem to want to cooperate this morning, we made the trip and it turned out great! We made it for 4 hours and went on all the rides we wanted to (for only $10) and when we were on our last ride before heading out, it started to downpour.  I would say that it was a pretty successful trip if we didn't get rain until the last ride!  And it was an overcast day so it was not very busy either!

Leah and I have been going to school together for the past 4 years. We met at orientation and instantly connected since we had kids the exact same ages. Even though we could tell you so much about each other's kids, this is the first time that we have actually gotten them together. they all got along so well and had so much fun! I just wish we lived closer so we could get together more often. 




















It was another fun day of making memories and new friends! 
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment