Sunday, July 19, 2015

Randoms

Our long summer days are finally catching up with Bryleigh girl!  The funniest part is that as soon as I took the picture she opened her eyes and said, "I want to see the picture."  Bryan says that I have them so trained to take pictures that they even know when they are sleeping!  lol



Our little Boo Bear!  We just love her so much!

This is a horrible mom confession (please don't judge). We took Christian's cousin to the aquatic center with us for Christian's birthday. His mom sent along 110 spf sunscreen to use on him. It was spray on sunscreen so I sprayed him down with his sunscreen and then I sprayed my kids, who never burn, with our spf 30 sunscreen. Well I received this text later in the evening from his mom, "You are supposed to rub in the sunscreen after you spray it on!"


Poor kid had a burn everywhere besides my little spray line.  I felt like the worst mother ever!  I would have never known that you had to run in spray on sunscreen. Take that as a lesson learned fellow mom's, ALWAYS read the sunscreen bottle because apparently they are all different!


 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment