Sunday, July 26, 2015

Our weekend

We were finally able to get our storage pods unpacked this weekend.  Although I may not be able to find anything, at least it is in the house and we can get the storage containers removed from our driveway!  Little by little, we are on our way to moving in to our new home!

After a long day of unpacking, we decided to take the kids to the pool to cool off, but the pool we usually go to changed their rules and we are no longer allowed to swim there due to not being a mill employee :( We had 2 unhappy kiddos so we tried to make amends by going to the beach for a little while!

Christian had fun building a moat...


While Bryleigh turned into a Mermaid!!!






After swimming, Aunt Katie decided that it was a good night for camping! There is nothing like a little camping fun...in the backyard!  A tent, wheelbarrow fire, and smores makes for 2 happy kiddos!  





 This momma didn't sleep very well because I was worried about my babies in the tent but they had a blast and did awesome without me (Sniffle, Sniffle)

This morning, I had Bryan's cousin's wedding shower! It was a lot of fun with a lot of great food! We can't wait for your wedding Stacy and Eric!



 It was certainly another busy weekend but a great way to spend my last free Saturday for a while.  Next Saturday marks the start of my 4th and final year of grad school! I can do this! (That's what I keep telling myself :)



 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment