Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Disney Vacation 2015

I am finally starting to feel caught up after getting back from vacation.  It was a leap back into reality with returning to work after a late night, a bachelorette party last weekend, and a 16 page paper due this week.  Phew!  But I was able to get all my pictures made into Disney photo books!  I can't wait til I get that package in the mail. I wish I could share all of our pictures but between our Memory Maker Photo Pass pictures and my own pictures, we had over 2000 pictures and videos!  But the pictures are worth ever beautiful memory that we made on vacation.  It was truely magical in every way that I imagines. The kids had the best time and we couldn't have asked for better weather. It rained the first day we were arrived and mid week when we planned to go to Animal Kingdom but other than that, we had sunny 90 degree weather!  

Although the kids were exhausted by the end of the day, they were troopers all week!  We made it to everything that I had hoped and planned to make it to.  Bryleigh's Princess Makeover Day and Breakfast with the Princesses was so special. Christian's Pirate Makeover Day and Pirate Fireworks Voyage could not have been any more fun than it was!  

All I can say is, what an amazing adventure and I feel so blessed that we could enjoy this week together as a family. It made it extra special that Bryleigh's Preschool teacher could join us for a few days! 














































It was a vacation of a lifetime...until next time Disney World!

 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Oh wow that looks like so much fun!!! We are going to disneyland next week and I can not wait!!! SO glad you got to make these beautiful memories with your family!

    ReplyDelete