Monday, May 4, 2015

Audrey's Bachelorette Party

Well we are home and settling in again. I have about 2000 pictures from Disney world that I'm trying to go through!  But we had a blast and I'm so thankful that we were able to take this fun vacation with kids! I will have more on our vacation in our another post. 

This past weekend we celebrated the last night out for the bride!  She is getting married in just a few weeks and I'm so excited for her!  I can't wait for the big day! 

We started out the evening going to a winery for wine tasting, then we had dinner before going out on the town!  I just love my friends but I'm not cut out for staying out past midnight! lol. I was a tired girl on Sunday! 




 




















Congrats to the soon to be bride and groom!
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment