Thursday, July 24, 2014

Time is flying

This summer is just flying by.  I feel like I just finished my last class this summer but yet a month has already passed...and (gulp) I only have 1 more month of summer vacation!  That just doesn't seem possible. Between work and camping, we have been spending most of our time outside. I can say that I'm definitely not as motivated to blog because I'm too busy enjoying my time outdoors with the kiddos.  I haven't even been taking my camera out of my purse on most occasions.  We have been spending many days at the pool, playing on the slip and slide, and going to parks.




This past weekend was spent out at my brother in law's family's lake house!  We ate lots and play lots. On Sunday, Bryan and the kids spent the day with friends so that Jenna and I could attend a baby shower for our friend, Lesley and her sweet baby Jayce that is due in a few weeks!



I'm enjoying the relaxation of 3 day work weeks and lots of time spent with family and friend's! I'm so blessed that I have an amazing job that I love with awesome supportive co workers!  And I'm thankful for this handsome man too...
This coke was on the top pile of a bottles at Walmart so I had to buy it!
  photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg




No comments:

Post a Comment