Its true, I have officially become a "once a week" blogger! My time is so limited these days. I'm officially counting down the days until vacation! In 22 days, Bryan and I will be soaking up the sun in Punta Cana while the kids have a blast with Grandma and Grandpa!
Just a few randoms from around our house...
- I attempted to surprise Bryan with chocolate covered strawberries from Edible Arrangements the day before Valentine's day but it just so happened that we left for Madison before UPS arrived. So Bryan didn't get to enjoy his yummy treat until Sunday night! Oops, at least I tried!
- The kids enjoyed monster cookies the other night for dessert thanks to Festival Foods :)
- After a month of waiting, Bryleigh finally got her ear repierced after it had closed up on her. Here's to hoping no more lost earrings or infections.
- The kids have really enjoyed playing the Wii the past couple of weeks! And I have enjoyed it too!
- I feel like I am almost caught up with my papers due in the coming weeks so I can finally relax a little bit and get ready for vacation.
- I'm counting down the days until my internship is over. As much as I love my internship and all the people there, I am ready for a decreased work schedule and more time with my family!
I hope everyone is having a great Monday!