Monday, May 9, 2016

The End of Journey

4 years ago, I never thought the day would ever come. There have been many ups and downs and a significant amount of tears shed but this chapter is finally coming to a close. After 4 long years. I can finally say that I have sat through my last class as a graduate student ( I still have one online class this summer but I don't physically have to sit in a classroom or drive 2 hours to get there!) Saturday was a very emotional day for my seminar class. We have been through marriages, babies, loss of loves ones, new jobs, etc over the past 4 years and have become more than just classmates, we are like family now.  We shed many tears on Saturday, knowing that after we go through the graduation ceremony on Saturday, we will only go off on our way. We will vow to keep in contact but everyone realizes that life happens! I'm just very thankful that we have Facebook to keep up to date on each's others lives.  I have been blessed to have met so many great people and have learned so much from each and every one of them. Yayy, Class of 2016!  Proud to be an UW-Madison School of Social Work MSW Graduate!







And Happy Mother's Day to all you ladies out there!  It was a great weekend to celebrate so many wonderful things going on in my life...especially my 2 greatest blessing!

Shout out to my Momma and Mother in Law since they are extra special to me and I wouldn't be where I am today without them! Love you both!


 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment