Thursday, October 1, 2015

Its been awhile

Its been a long time...no time for blogging these days!  My life is consumed with work, internship, school...repeat!  I have never been this busy and it has been extremely difficult getting into a routine.  I get home usually at 5pm or later and by the time that I help Christian with homework, make dinner, give baths, and put kid's to bed, I have about an hour to work on papers and then I'm ready for bed. I'm exhausted just thinking about my life until May 15, but it will pass!  I can do this...its my final year.  

Well I haven't taken many pictures lately but these are a few I have on my phone from the past month...

We enjoyed lunch at Ella's Deli in Madison after I got out of class a few Saturday's ago!




















Deer watching out the front window...




Phoenix's 6th birthday party...








The last of the beautiful sunsets while walking around the like...going to miss this during the winter months!


Uncle Joe and Devin's visit, dinner at Marley's in the Dells...





We have an exciting weekend coming up with our cousin's wedding! Fun times :)

 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment