Thursday, April 2, 2015

Park Fun


I"m loving the weather we are having!  Happy Spring :)







This little peanut has been having a rough week. She has been suffering from reoccurring Urinary Tract Infections....poor girl!  So after her doctor appointment, she came with me to my hair appointment. Shannon made her "Rapunzel" hair since its pretty hard to look like Rapunzel with brown hair!  And I knew she wasn't feeling well when she fell asleep in my arms while I was getting my hair done.

She is finally on the mend and feeling  better today.  And we are hoping for some answers now that we finally found a doctor that is listening to our concerns. She had a kidney/bladder ultrasound today and we should know more in a few days! If that doesn't show anything then we will look at doing a further urinary testing to find out why she is having daytime wetting issues and reoccurring UTI's.



Christian is doing well too! He just never seems to be in the mood for pictures!  
 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment