Friday, January 30, 2015

Circus and Home News!

Today was the long awaited day for Bryleigh's 4K Circus. She has been looking forward to this day for the past month! She was a gymnast at the circus and although I have been encouraging her to practice her routine, she decided to wing it today! She was the first act of the circus and she was the cutest!  




Handing out popcorn to the audience









On another note, the For Sale sign went up in our yard this morning. And within an hour of going on the MLS, we had our first showing!  And if that wasn't eventful enough, the first showing resulted in an offer already. AND we have 6 more showings this weekend.  I never anticipated that our house would sell this quickly so I'm starting to go into panic mode!  I just need to trust in the Lord for this one because I'm sure he has a great plan that I"m not yet aware of! Now I only we could find a house that we want to be our "forever" home!


 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

1 comment:

  1. She is such a little doll!!! How exciting about your house, praying the Lord leads you!

    ReplyDelete