Here we are yet again...another year has come and gone! It has been a year of blessings and heartaches but we are blessed to have many things to look forward to in 2015!
Here is our year in review:
- We took a trip to the Dells for a weekend
- Christian lost his first 2 teeth on the same day
- We had a beautiful day to go sledding
- We went to our friend's Superbowl Party
- Bryan and the kids joined me in Madison for Valentines weekend!
- Bryleigh had her ear re-pierced after it closed up. Thankfully she has no problems since.
- My baby girl and I got matching pedicures
- Bryan and I enjoyed a week in Dominican Republic!
- Christian lost his 3rd tooth
- We celebrated Easter
- We celebrated the adoption of my niece, Denali, by my brother in law, Drew!
- I started weight watchers and proceeded to lose 20 pounds over the course of the next 6 months!
- We took a few day trips including one to Funset Boulevard
- We celebrated the beautiful life of my Grandma!
- We celebrated our mom's on Mother's Day
- Christian started another baseball season
- Bryleigh graduated Preschool
- We went on our first camping trip of the season over Memorial Day Weekend!
- Christian missed his end of the year class trip due to being sick so we took our own field trip to Bay Beach
- Christian graduated 1st grade
- Bryleigh started gymnastics
- We celebrated Father's Day while camping
- We took several trips to the Dells to go to the Drive In Movies, Mount Olympus Waterpark, and the Tommy Bartlett Exploratory Museum
- Denali's adoption finally became final even though we celebrated back in April!
- I finished my 2nd year in graduate school
- We went camping over 4th of July weekend
- This little boy turned 7 years old
- We went camping at Devil's Lake State Park...Amazing!
- Christian finished his baseball season
- Bryleigh attended a princess pool party
- We participated in a walk to support my coworker and her husband
- Christian got his first mohawk
- I finally finished the playroom downstairs
- We took a trip to Mall of America
- Mother nature hit us hard with a hail storm that caused significant damage that we are still fixing
- Ducati turned 2
- We took our last camping trip over Labor Day weekend
- We visited the sculpture park in Stevens Point
- Christian started Cub Scouts and Bryleigh started Dance and Gymnastics. Busy, Busy!
- Christian started 2nd grade
- Bryleigh started 4K
- Phoenix turned 5 years old
- Christian went to a Packer and Brewer Game with Dad
- Boo joined our family!
- We had fall family pictures taken
- We took a trip to Chucke Cheese
- Bryleigh's class took a trip to the cranberry marsh
- We went to the Apple Orchard
- We went trick or treating
- Bryleigh's class took a trip to the grocery store
- Bryan and the kids stayed with me in Madison for my birthday weekend
- I had a work conference in the Dells with a few of my favorite coworkers
- We took a ride on the Polar Express
- We celebrated Thanksgiving
- We went to the Marshfield Rotary Lights
- Bryleigh turned 5
- Bryan turned 28
- Bryan got a new truck
- We put our house up for sale
And you have already seen a picture overload of our Christmas celebrations! We have had a very eventful year and we are thankful for everything that we have. We continue to miss my Grandma dearly but we know that she is up in Heaven celebrating this Christmas with Jesus.
We have many exciting adventures to look forward to in 2015 including the possible sale of our house and the search for a new home. I also start my 4th and final year in graduate school! I'm excited to see what our year has in store for us! Here is to a happy and healthy 2015!