Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My Birthday Weekend Getaway

It has been an extremely busy last few days but fun none the less. We decided to get away for the weekend and it worked out well because Bryan had doctor appointments in Madison on Thursday, the kids had off of school on Friday, and I had school on Saturday...so we made it a long weekend in Madison.  It was my birthday on Friday and I couldn't have asked for a more perfect way to start my 28th year.  We found lots of fun stuff for the kids (and parents)to do!



































The kids were zonked by the end of the weekend and we were too!  But I had no time to spare because I had to come home Sunday to do laundry and pack again for a work conference on Monday and Tuesday in the Dells. I have the greatest coworkers and we had a good time and learned a lot!


It was nice to get away for a few days but I'm so thankful to be home now!


 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Happy belated Birthday! Gosh girl you never run out of energy!:)

    ReplyDelete