Friday, October 10, 2014

Our week

We have all had such busy schedules these days. We are running 3 days a week between Cub Scouts, Gymnastics, and Dance.  I also have to find time in there to study and write my weekly papers.  There is not much time for blogging these days.  I'm falling far behind on sharing the fun pictures from activities that we have been able to squeeze into our schedule. 

This past Sunday, we had our Fall Family Pictures. We have never done fall pictures so I was excited for a few of our firsts...our first fall pictures and our first fun picture session versus just having posed pictures. Unfortunately it was very chilly.  But the kids did so well with a little bit of bribing! 





 We were outside for a little over an hour before we warmed up in the car on our drive to Appleton. The kids picked to go to Chucke Cheese's...



















Yesterday, the guys had a man night with our friends while Bryleigh and I went to my sister' s house for a girls night with my nieces!  I just love them to pieces!

 We are hoping for great weekend weather so we can make it to the apple orchard on Sunday! But now we are off to the Cranberry Marsh for Bryleigh's 1st 4K field trip of the year!

 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment