Sunday, August 10, 2014

Our Summer in Pictures

Life has been great the past few weeks.  The days are busy but the time spent together has been fun!Here are a few of our happenings lately...

  • Last week, we enjoyed VBS at our sister church, Immanuel.  The kids had a blast with 3-2-1 Penguins and my nieces, Denali and Phoenix even joined in on the fun.  
  • We celebrated Christian's friend, Max's, 7th birthday a few weeks back at Skate City!  We had my best friend's little guy, Gavin, tagging along with us too!  I soooooo love little ones! 















  • The kids and I had dentist appointments last week!  Our teeth are looking good!


  •  Our friend, Brian, gave Christian a mohawk to match his son, Max's, haircut! They both look so handsome!  


  •  We enjoyed the car cruise this past weekend!  We were able to wave and give a shout out to my sister and her family in their '56 Chevy!


  •  Bryleigh and I went to the Princess pool party this past Friday!  Princess Bryleigh had a blast with all of her princess friends!




Bryleigh's friend, Isabelle






  • I am so thankful to be a part of a great group of co workers! They go above and beyond to support each other. Deb, my job share partner's husband, has a rare medical condition. In honor of him, each year they do a walk to raise money for the Portage County Boys and Girls Club.  A group of my co worker's got together to attend the walk and support Deb and her husband!  What a fun time!  Woo hoo Team Johnson!



  •  It was my sister's 30th birthday today. My mom watched the kids so my sister and brother in law could have a kid's free day. We went to the park, ate lunch, and went mini golfing! What a fun day! 













  •  This little girl has been missing her naps quite frequently these days. That means we usually have one tired little girl in the afternoon and after a few days of missed naps, she can fall asleep just about anywhere!


That is our life these days in a picture modge podge!  We are loving summer and I don't like to think about it ending!  

 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment