Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Its the Little Things

The past few weeks have been very difficult for me.  My daily routine involves leaving before anyone is out of bed, getting home right at dinner time, spending about 1 hour with the kids before putting them to bed and then going to bed.  My family is having to do things without me and Bryan is having to take on full responsibility of everything to keep this household running!  I'm just ready for a break from school, papers, and my internship.  Unfortunately, I am not going to be getting a break from my internship but I have one more weekend of class and then I get to have 4 entire days off in a row to spend with my family and thanking God for all my blessings!  

I just want to say a special thanks to my amazing husband for how much he is putting up with.  He is doing everything and still having to put up with me and lately, it has been a very stressed, crabby me :(  So thank you babe, you don't know how much I appreciate it! 

Making monkey bread with Dad while I worked on homework! 

 photo FotoFlexer_Photo.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment